A couple of Peugeots

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
Firstly, some of my own on the Quantock hills this afternoon, really pleased with the third one :)

3826034947_11a0b2956f.jpg

3826048727_dcbeffe2cd.jpg

3826054215_5775f6f473.jpg

Couple of details on my mate's 106, I forgot to take any of the whole car.

3826855982_c224c71dc2.jpg

3826858142_d20af82764.jpg

Ahh, the 306, the car of champions! (You'll never guess what I drive.... ;) )

Personally the first is my favourite (and is it sad that I knew it was a 306 before I saw any of the others?!). I just really like the composition!

The second doesn't do much for me I'm afraid, it's not a very interesting angle.

The third really has potential, I'd like to see it slightly more around to the left to get a bit more of the bonnet and windscreen, but it's a great shot nonetheless! Well done for nailing the exposure, the light looks a bit problematic!

The last again I like, but I'm not too keen on the penultimate one, the composition doesn't really do it for me!

Don't take any offence to this, just my personal views :) ! Hope it helps a little bit,

Chris

Thanks for the feedback Chris, I'm still very new to this so anything constructive is welcome :)

I know I took a couple more at similar angles to the third pic, so I will see if I have a little more of the front in one of those.

I was a bit unsure of the first one, as I thought it was a little plain, but a couple of mates said they really like it as well.

welcome James from a TP and RR member :)

Nice stuff, only gripe would be the reflection of the dash in 3. otherwise very nice shots!!

would be easier to comment if you number your shots ;)

Charlie

Back