A few along the Thames..

Edit My Images
No
I havent posted in ages, and I was out and about sucking in the olympic atmosphere in London...

Complete beginner...so please go easy on me..

Is there ANY artistic merit in some of those dark silhouette pictures? Or just boring rubbish?

Many thanks

P1110062.jpg

P1110069.jpg

P1110077.jpg

P1110086.jpg

P1110115.jpg

P1110249.jpg

I like them ! the last is a little under exposed, i dont know if you want to brighten it and maybe B&W to disguise the noise from brightening it?
the fifth one could do with straightening, the horizon isnt flat but thats easily corrected with s/w

there are some really good images there :) just some post processing to make the best of the light.

Favourite would be 1,3,4 :)

I like them ! the last is a little under exposed, i dont know if you want to brighten it and maybe B&W to disguise the noise from brightening it?
the fifth one could do with straightening, the horizon isnt flat but thats easily corrected with s/w

there are some really good images there :) just some post processing to make the best of the light.

Favourite would be 1,3,4 :)

Many thanks...
those are some really encouraging remarks...

Will do and post back..

My fav is the fourth photo. Try to expose for the background and use flash compensation to correctly expose the foreground item telly good set thou.

Interesting perspective in 3 much prefer to first 2 of wheel. 4 is a good 'story telling' photo with olympic subject with landmark in background. Wonder if tighter crop focusing on houses of parliament and cutting out half of boat on right would look better?

Back