A Few Flower's

raythefab

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes
539176089_0343eb640d_o.jpg

539176085_1d499d3d34_o.jpg

539165541_3673de3f36_o.jpg

i dont get comment's anymore either you lot dont like ,flower's or you dont like me .,either way im off

ray, dont be like that mate sometimes i dont get any replies, just keep shooting and enjoy replies or not. #1 and #2 are not bad but out of focus slightly?, #3 is best of bunch.

The first one is very nice, but I think the second is slightly out of focus.

I've posted pics before and got no replies too - there's a lot of topics on here, people don't have time to reply to them all! It doesn't mean anything about the quality of the pics you posted.

i dont get comment's anymore either you lot dont like ,flower's or you dont like me .,either way im off
I like 'em. Im always doing flower shots similar to these, so we share the same taste :p

As for no-one responding, well, if you're not part of the clique or at least female, its easy to be ignored. Thats what most web communities are like ;)
I very rarely get any comments from pics i post...

As for no-one responding, well, if you're not part of the clique or at least female, its easy to be ignored. Thats what most web communities are like ;)
I very rarely get any comments from pics i post...

Part of the clique, yes, but I'm female, my shots are crap, I get ignored!! ;) I just don't bother putting much on here now, read mostly :)

Edit: Or just sarcastic comments when crap!

Part of the clique, yes, but I'm female, my shots are crap, I get ignored!! ;) I just don't bother putting much on here now, read mostly :)

Edit: Or just sarcastic comments when crap!

think i agree with juckle on this one, just start reading more and keeping my shots to myself.

Hey Ray,

All of us draw a blank on occasions, so don't worry!!

It can be a little disillusioning, but just keep on plugging.(y)

It seems that out of the 20 or so photo threads that Ray has started 3 have missed getting any replies, all the others got a few comments or more.
As a forum gets busier posts can be missed, not many people have the time to go through some 500 new posts and so they often just go through the latest ones.
So do what I do and bump your own thread :D
I also find it helps to do more than just post a photo, I may add some background information, ask questions or joke about it; that way you invite comments.
This is a community and it helps to get to know the people that comprise the community.
Ray you have posted some photo's in those threads that have a lot of potential, you can learn much if you stick around and ask for help.
I hope that you do. :)
The flowers here are lovely, they seem a little soft or out of focus :shrug:
Do you have a tripod? and do you do any post processing?

I really like No.3 mate, think its an excellent shot :clap:
I wouldn't feel too upset at the lack of posts at the moment as I think the weather is driving people outside & due to the fact that photographers are a lazy bunch (kidding :LOL:) most are exhausted by the evening & don't spend as much time at the computer.
I agree with Susane & everyone else, you have great potential in your shots but just need to keep at it - when you're working with professional clients you'll go through phrases when you just have to grin & bear it - all part of developing as a photographer (y)
Try posting in the indepth critique forum too if you feel that you need more advice & help with your images.

well thanks guy's i feel at home now ,yes i use a tripod but the only macro lens ive got is the 70-300 with switch

well thanks guy's i feel at home now ,yes i use a tripod but the only macro lens ive got is the 70-300 with switch

ive found the cheapest way to get half decent macro shots without spending a fortune on glass is to purchase a raynox 150m close up lens (roughly £15.00) and i use one of these on a 18-55mm kit lens and my 70-300mm :-example:-
th_vinniesflower-1.jpg

I have to answer here in that although the raynoxx 150 and 250 are fine... you have to get so close that moveable insects invariably.,,,,,,, move!!

great for flowers though as Neil says. (y)

:agree: , like janice says insects do a runner (or a flyer) when you try to get too close, but for flower macro they are brilliant. it was janice who put me on to this raynox.

Back