A few from an early morning walk

Name
Donna
Edit My Images
No
in the snow. Shot with the 10-20mm at low angle and played with in Paint Shop :D

1. Moody Snow
3261040414_8f0143ef65.jpg

2. Colour Version
3263497685_5cee9553a4.jpg

TFL :D Comments always welcome :D

#1 for me Donna, the separation of the objects wins for me and it has a more moody feel about it (y)

number one for me too, im looking at them both and I keep thinking its a tree but is it! I bet it's only about 20 inches in hight right?

Michael

1 has the edge for me. Holds my attention more

Definitely #1 for me, it almost has a surreal quality about it. you can not match any one object to a perspective. The foreground stem could be a trig or a tree, the background could be seen as a broken, fallen forest, the snow a lunar surface it does fire the imagination. I like it.

:D Thanks peeps for the comments - much appreciated.(y)

It does mess with your perception of scale - the twig thing in the foreground was about 12inches high ;) Shooting from low down makes it look bigger I guess :thinking::)

I'm glad no-one saw me rolling about in the snow on the edge of the field :LOL::LOL:

Torn between the two Donna - but as I said elsewhere it has the feel of a landscape and a macro in one fell swoop!

It does mess with my head a bit :) But good nonetheless :)

Arty set - like them both.

It's like a miniature landscape :)

I could easily believe this was set up on a baking tray in your freezer with a cloud design backcloth :)

Like them both particularly #1, but agree with Robert, they dont quite look real!

Not sure which, both are great images, I like the mood of the first one.

Excellent... Great spot to see the potential in the shot. #1 for me as well...

I like them both but for different reasons... Good stuff

Back