A few from CWP

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a great time up there and managed to slip a couple of shots in. Despite dropping my 1.4TC and watching it bounce along the tarmac :puke: I dont think it came to too much harm. Thanks for looking.

IMG_2327.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

Thought I had lost the wire on this one, obviously not :(
IMG_2270.jpg

Was not too happy with this one, He/She was on the move and I was on 1/40.Not sure what crop I could do on it to make it work better?
IMG_2232.jpg

Last edited:
You've caught some absolute classics there.

The look of bafflement on the Meerkat's face is priceless!

Nice set Rich, really love the eyes on No4. Must have been a nice change from the regular 'Twitching!'. (y)

It has to be the Pallas cat lovely image (y)
Its a real shame about the wolf though.
You held the whites really well, but unless there is enough detail (in the full size)
to crop to a head shot, I doubt there is too much else you could do?

It has to be the Pallas cat lovely image (y)
Its a real shame about the wolf though.
You held the whites really well, but unless there is enough detail (in the full size)
to crop to a head shot, I doubt there is too much else you could do?

No there aint :( they were well in the shade at the time Cobra, and like you say nothing but a face shot will work now.

Edit. Just had a quick play around and came up with this:shrug:

wolf_filtered.jpg

Last edited:
Not convinced Rich, sorry.
You've run it through a N / R programme I guess?
which has softened the detail. I did re-sharpen and bring out the eyes a little
which helped, a tad, but TBH if it were mine, i'd "lose it" 'twas worth a try though (y)

You've caught some absolute classics there.

The look of bafflement on the Meerkat's face is priceless!
Thanks Mark
Good set there Rich.
Cheers Stuart
Another vote for the meerkat, classic. A nice set all round Rich (y)
Ta M8 :)
Nice set Rich, really love the eyes on No4. Must have been a nice change from the regular 'Twitching!'. (y)
:LOL: Thanks for stopping by Gordon
Not convinced Rich, sorry.
You've run it through a N / R programme I guess?
which has softened the detail. I did re-sharpen and bring out the eyes a little
which helped, a tad, but TBH if it were mine, i'd "lose it" 'twas worth a try though (y)

Right on all counts Chris ;) Certainly wont be a keeper. Thinking I would like to go back for these sometime. a pity the viewing platform was so high up, lowering it by about 3ft would make all the difference.

Thats a great set I think the Pallas my favourite though, That little wood bird has beautiful detail, a shame about the wolf but with its colour and light available to you and the way they were pacing was a difficult one.

Back