The Eagles Nest - Hitler's retreat.

berlin.jpg

The Holocaust Memorial - Berlin.

EaglesNest8.jpg

The Alps from the Eagle's Nest.

More here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/emailrich/EuroTrip2009#

Thanks for looking!

Very nice! I would love to explore the alps, they look fantastic. The first is my favourite - cool reflection. Next, I prefer The Holocaust Memorial - Berlin you have captured the sinister feel of the place well.

Gary.
EDIT: Got the titles confused.

Last edited:
Very nice! I would love to explore the alps, they look fantastic. The first is my favourite - cool reflection. Next, I prefer The Holocaust Memorial - Berlin you have captured the sinister feel of the place well.

Gary.
EDIT: Got the titles confused.

Thanks for the comments :)

Re: The Alps.

Get it done. You only live once!
I kept saying to myself "i would love to backpack around europe". Said it for years and never did anything about it. Had enough this year, booked it and sodded off for 2 weeks. Saw some truly awesome sights and totally recommend it.
Already thinking about next years trip. Think it will be Northern Europe, Moscow and then a train across Siberia, Mongolia and Into China. You go through the Gobi Desert on that train too.
Not sure how I will fare on a 6 day train but its supposed to be an awesome experience with a great atmosphere on-board.

Thanks for the comments :)

Re: The Alps.

Get it done. You only live once!
I kept saying to myself "i would love to backpack around europe". Said it for years and never did anything about it. Had enough this year, booked it and sodded off for 2 weeks. Saw some truly awesome sights and totally recommend it.
Already thinking about next years trip. Think it will be Northern Europe, Moscow and then a train across Siberia, Mongolia and Into China. You go through the Gobi Desert on that train too.
Not sure how I will fare on a 6 day train but its supposed to be an awesome experience with a great atmosphere on-board.

I have 18 days sorted in September. No real destination - gonna hit Europe, and go via south France to either the French and Italian alps and lakes, OR to Spain.

Looking forward to it :)

Gary.

Number #1 for me too. Beautifully clear, great reflection, nice sky - and I like the way the sky reflects nicely too to give the image a sort of 'bow tie' shape that really seems to pull you in. (y)

Nice set like 1st photo the most nice capture and the colour and reflections on it looky very good also like the 2nd photo :)

Back