A few from Knowlsey Safari Park..

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Here's a few from Knowlsey - the lion is a closed window shot, and I didn't have the cleanest windows ;)

Thanks for viewing - C&C welcome..

None of these shots have actually been cropped as such yet - they were taken with 300/600mm telephoto. Unfortunately some areas of the park don't allow time to stop for longer than a second due to queues of impatient cars behind beeping their horns. Clearly these kind of people think it's like a fast food drive thru and want to see everything as quickly as possible...

None of these shots have actually been cropped as such yet - they were taken with 300/600mm telephoto. Unfortunately some areas of the park don't allow time to stop for longer than a second due to queues of impatient cars behind beeping their horns. Clearly these kind of people think it's like a fast food drive thru and want to see everything as quickly as possible...

thats something that really annoys me!

people pay good money to watch the animals in a habitat thats as realistic as possible in a captive area.

when i go to safaris i like to stay and take my time, last time i went to a safari ( last week :) ) i stopped in the lions enclosure and didnt move for 50 minutes!, if people want to go past they can over take but im not moving for anyone! except the lion maybe:eek:

Back