Just a few from last year :)
1 Spotted Flycather
Spotted-Flycatcher-1.jpg

2 Waxwing
Waxwing2.jpg

3 Dipper
DIPPER1.jpg

Thank you for looking Steve (y)

I've seen these before I think Steve, but they're still just as good mate 2nd time round. (y)

Three excellent captures Steve (y). I find it hard to single one out as a favourite, they are all equally good.

Regards: Gordon

Wow these are really good especially the Dipper just an aside question what time of the year do you generally see these Dippers again fantastic photos :clap:

They are top quality pictures! Can't decide which one I like the best

the flycatcher is the pick of the bunch for me, but the detail in the dipper is superb

As said all three are stunning Steve, and I just can't pick one from those :clap:

All three are excellent and good to see, for me the fly catcher perhaps just has it, but its hard to choose, great shots (y)

Wow these are really good especially the Dipper just an aside question what time of the year do you generally see these Dippers again fantastic photos :clap:

The Dipper photo was taken 2/4/2010 , April to May best time (y)
The Spotted Flycatcher was a once in a life time opportunity , a pleasure to watch and photograph .
Thank you for all your feedback (y)

Three great shots mate, will really have to get down to see you this year (y)

A great set though I agree with Paul regards the Flycatcher, its not often seen let alone captured so to view such a high quality shot is a privilege.

Back