A few from Longleat

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

First post - was directed here by another member. Seems like a great forum with a lot of talented photographers.

Anyhow, thought I'd share a few shots from a recent visit to Longleat Safari Park.

Comments and tips on how to improve are very welcome. All shots are clickable links to Flickr where .exif should be :thinking:

1. Parrots

2. Sleepy lioness

3. What's she looking at?

4. Giraffe

Thanks all :)

Nice, clear shots there Grant, 1st & last ones for me, especially the background in the 1st - works really well at complementing the parrots IMO.
2 & 3 are nice studies but I think the 1st & last take the impact away from them a little too much.

Really nice set overall, oh, & welcome to the forums, looking forward to seeing more from you (y)

Hiya,

Welcome to the forum :wave:

Nice set of images there.
I agree with moomike .... #1 is really cool, a lovely animal portrait.
I love the vibrant colours as well as the composition. (y)

#2 has some 'awww' appeal about it, he looks soo soft & cuddly ... yeah right!
:LOL:

#3 I personally find a bit 'nothingy' if you pardon the expression, though its probably because the others in the set all fill the frame and so grab my attention more.

#4 again ... a really nice animal portrait. (y)

Thanks for all the comments guys, very encouraging.

:)

#1 for me too, I agree with Mike, the background really does compliment the birds colouring.

#1 for me too, I agree with Mike, the background really does compliment the birds colouring.

yep agreed i would have this on my wall! tho, my only (very very small) criticism would be the lines on the fence arent level but this could be sorted in PS easily.......
that and the giraffe, thats immense photo!!

Back