A few from my travels

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, well I come back from spending a summer on my bike in South Africa and it's all changed on TP - an entire film photo sharing section - woohoo!

Wish I'd taken more shots on film, but the digi was so much more convenient than my C330... Managed to fire off two rolls of HP5 and two more on Kodak colour print film. Here's my favourite B&W ones deved in Rodinal - the colour still needs dev'ing.

(this one's actually two frames stitched in PS)

Last edited:
Very nice, I like number 3 as the background draws you into the image.

Looking forward to a few more!

(y)

Welcome home and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing some more from your travels.
Love all 3 of these, but the 3rd is just a bit classy.

Andy

Welcome back Mike, always look forward to seeing your postings, and these aren't a disappointment. At the risk of offending the purists, I like the stitch-up shot (#1), #2 just makes me want to get the Empella 'cross bike out with some heavy tyres and go riding, and the third one is simply superb.

I'm now looking forward to the colour stuff :)

Thanks for the comments all - much appreciated. No other shots worthy of putting up except what I might have in colour, but I'm dragging my heels with getting those developed - hmmm - I feel an excuse to not go riding this morning being formulated!

There were some digi shots which I'm quite proud of.

Hey Mark - the cycling out there was pretty awesome - it only rained on 2 days out of 35-odd - the rest of it was short sleeves and shorts weather and hundreds of miles of roads like that. Next time I go back will be totally self sufficient. Here's the bike I used - big red bell for getting baboons out of the way :)

Last edited:
Back