Edit My Images
Yes
Scotland-88.jpg

lochlaggan2.jpg

lochlaggan3.jpg

Janice,

excellent images, really like the texture of the water in the
1st shot.

Is this the same spot that Sawman took his shots from.

Janice,

excellent images, really like the texture of the water in the
1st shot.

Is this the same spot that Sawman took his shots from.

It was. I pushed him out the way first though!! ;) :D

I love that first image the colours and as Seppi says the texture of water really works for me, great shot, may i ask where you took it..

It was Loch Laggan.

The polariser certainly made a difference. The water was really white and shiny... but you could really see thru it like this with the pola on.

bit of an echo round here
but #1 is absolutely beautiful
bet it looks good full size too
well done you!

WOW Janice, that number 1 has to be a contender for photo of the year. One of the most stunning images I've seen on here. Fantastic.

WOW Janice, that number 1 has to be a contender for photo of the year. One of the most stunning images I've seen on here. Fantastic.

Bet you are glad you braved the midges now Janice :LOL:
I think that 1st one is superb. :clap:

I recognised these straight away Janice. I have flown from the hill behind so many times (Carn Liath). Great shots of a lovely location............and less than an hour from Inverness.....................you don't write....... you don't call!
smiley-faces20.gif

:D

Wow, thanks folks!

I didn't put up a pic in the "What is your best pic" thread as I didnt think I had one.

Now I have!! :D

It just shows that it pays to do a bit of scrambling about in the bushes!!
This wasnt the view from the road, I had to slide down a bank and then disturbed midges in that heather and got bites all over my legs. :( (only midges I saw all week too) but now its all worthwhile.

Thanks again, youve made my day/week/month! :)

Janice - excellent shots all of them, but so's not to break the trend - number one does the business for me too! Very well done, congrats on a fantastic set of pictures!

Agree with what has been said, especially like number 1, its a cracker (y)

I can't add anything new other to say that #1 is wonderful :)

Good shots. No. 1 has some lovely tones, swoopy lines and a dramatic sky, and No. 2 is broken up well by the little white wave tops.

I so love that phrase........... "swoopy lines" (y)

:agree: Number 1 is number 1

Back