A few from my trip to Southwold

Edit My Images
Yes
I went over to Southwold and found that the beach works was well and truely under way, as there was a bit of a crowd had gathered to watch. Very good for the sole to just standing and watching others doing all the work (lol)

One.
Southwold_00010.jpg

Two.
Southwold_00011.jpg

Three.
Southwold_00013.jpg

Four.
Southwold_00014.jpg

Five.
Southwold_00017.jpg

Six.
Southwold_00018.jpg

Seven.
Southwold_00019.jpg

Eight.
Southwold_00024.jpg

As always comments are most welcome and many thanks for taking to time to look(y) (y)

Number 6 is my favourite. Simple yet stunning with all those colours.

I love the beach huts. It's an old theme but really well done. :)

I think if as a photographer you go to Southwold you HAVE to take the beach huts, don't you? Surely it's the law! :LOL: Your version of them is much nicer than the one I got last year though - I went for the stereotyped perspective shot and it wasn't bad, but it wasn't as good as that one! Good work! (y)

Like a sheep Im once again following the herd;)
The beach huts would definately be my choice also, the colours and composition all typify the British seaside, especially the sky.;)

Also quite like five aswell, nice backdrop of to town with the lighthouse overlooking the beach.

Thanks for sharing(y)

Seven caught my eye. Looks kind of sinister that nuclear dome sitting in its haze.

Contrast looks a little overdone and overall a touch dark on some of the shots....but still good :)

Back