A few from Santa Pod

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Took a few piccies at Santa Pod today , didn't take many of the racing , ended up enjoying the side-shows :D

If you look closely there is a car....

legs.jpg

They say smoking can damage your health / wealth..

smoke1.jpg

The wheels on the car go round and round....

wheel.jpg

I thought I would try my hand at the Bikes...

Everything looks so small...

stunt1.jpg

I wish it wouldn't stall....

stunt2.jpg

Now is it left leg on the left.. or was it the right ??....

stunt3.jpg

Better get back on , the ground is getting closer....

stunt4.jpg

There are some cracking shots there (y) I can't find the car in #1 though :shrug: :thinking:

Camel at Santa Pod? that's just WRONG!!!!! :LOL:

ps: knew you would post before me!

Nice :)

got any wide shots of the bikes to show how high they go?

There are some cracking shots there (y) I can't find the car in #1 though :shrug: :thinking:

My wife spotted it , apparently it's a nice yellow colour :thinking:

ps: knew you would post before me!

Takes time to sort out Nikon noise I suppose :razz:

Nice :)

got any wide shots of the bikes to show how high they go?

Didn't get any 'proper' shots as the 6ft fence was in the way for the wide shots, these should give you an idea of the setup & the height

From the Pod banking

scale2.jpg

He was on his way down !!

scale1.jpg

Takes time to sort out Nikon noise I suppose :razz:

you cheeky burger!!!:eek: I went for quality not quantity!!! :D

i need help i have a panasonic lumix lz2, i use it for taking pictures at motor racing events, i mainly use my sports mode (iso100) but the pictures are a bit blurred with very fast moving objects, its max iso speed is iso400 if i use this will the pictures be better (not as blurred) if so will the picture quality be as good as usual i also have a tripod for stability. thanx

nice motocross pics i like the guy on the ktm with his feet under the handlebars.

"everything looks so small" - That's my favourite :)

I think you've got a bit of camera shake in #1 :LOL:

All good shots (even the blurry ones).
Looks like it was a great event

i need help i have a panasonic lumix lz2, i use it for taking pictures at motor racing events, i mainly use my sports mode (iso100) but the pictures are a bit blurred with very fast moving objects, its max iso speed is iso400 if i use this will the pictures be better (not as blurred) if so will the picture quality be as good as usual i also have a tripod for stability. thanx

nice motocross pics i like the guy on the ktm with his feet under the handlebars.

Have you tried panning shots?, you can then use lower ISO!!! Joe has been helping me learn the technique, its fun if not a little erratic on the results to start with. :D

Back