A few from Teignmouth :)

Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, it was my birthday yesterday, and so I felt justified in saying sod the lectures, im going out to take some photos! It was a lovely day, and so me and a friend went to Teignmouth for the day. Sorry there are quite a few photos though!

All shots taken with the D50, Sigma 10-20 and 3 stop Cokin ND Grad. As always, any comments good or bad are taken with much appreciation :)

DSC_0453.jpg

DSC_0469.jpg

DSC_0481.jpg

DSC_0490.jpg

DSC_0491.jpg

DSC_0501.jpg

DSC_0507.jpg

Many thanks!

Really great shots :) the ND grad seems to have done a great job, love the blue sky. Cant pick fault with any of them (y)

Thanks chaps :D

Jimmy mate, I recall our convo in IRC about the ND Grads, so I thank you once again for convincing me to get them :D

Wow, gorgeous shots!
2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th are my favs :) really lovely colours and composition on all :D

I was just about to reply, saying that my horizons are fine... but I would be lieing! You're right, they are slightly off on a few. :D

I seem to be cleaning my sensor every I change lenses these days, it's getting anoying! Unless it's really bad, I just end up spot healing them out tbh :)

Thanks all for the comments. Anything about them you might change, or do differently?

Good set of shots Woodsy, like em all (y)

[s4]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/s4]

Back