A Few From The Autosport Show

Name
Perry
Edit My Images
Yes
I know a bit late and may have been seen before but here a couple from me..........

Compressed_0064.jpg

Compressed_0063.jpg

Compressed_0061.jpg

Can you guess I like Vauxhalls,

Compressed_0062.jpg

5. And much respect to a great rallying man
Compressed_0065.jpg

Some lovely motors there mate, well captured.

Great shots there and well captured considering the crap lighting normally found at these shows.

The Ford Mustang is not as nice as the old one (Eleanor from Gone In 60 Seconds).

The piper beside Colin's Focus is a nice touch, the only reason I wanted to go to the show was to see Colin's cars and still can't belive he has gone:(

Great shots there and well captured considering the crap lighting normally found at these shows.

The Ford Mustang is not as nice as the old one (Eleanor from Gone In 60 Seconds).

The piper beside Colin's Focus is a nice touch, the only reason I wanted to go to the show was to see Colin's cars and still can't belive he has gone:(

I took all them in RAW and then converted the WB when back home, didn't take many as like you say the light is normally crap and I have never been to clever with inside photos.

Eleanor now you are talking, I love the film for that one car!

And as for Colin McCrae it will be a big big loss to the world of rallying.

Thanks for the comments on the pictures.

i love the chevette i used to own one, a red rust bucket but a great looking motor you may remember it bruv

Back