A Few From The British Wildlife Centre Today

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
Had a thoroughly enjoyable trip to the British Wildlife Centre today, organised by Ingrid. Below is a small selection of the shots taken today.
IMG_0370sml.jpg

IMG_0485sml.jpg

IMG_0561sml.jpg

IMG_0676sml.jpg

IMG_0670sml.jpg

IMG_0686sml.jpg

Lovely photos M8. That last one is a corker. You did well to catch it in flight!

All great shots Paul, my favorite though has to No 4 of the kestrel perched on the log. As i've said before in other posts, years of being a press photographer and doing nothing like this then seeing shots like this really makes me want to get out there and start shooting again. Well done.(y)

Last edited:
Super series of shots Paul and the snowy is superb. (y)

Excellent work there Paul.......Nos 4 and 8 are my favourites! (y)

Lovely Paul, like the expression on the fox's face (y)

Thanks everyone, don't worry Pete there is always next time :).

Although the birds in flight were certainly an eye opener and not something I have tried before, hopefully i'll be able to get more keepers of the BIF next time with my new found knowledge :D

Colour balance is looking a little warm/yellowy on my monitor, as though they were all taken during the golden hour. Otherwise some nice stuff there. It's great to see the 100-400 managing to catch the owl in flight as well as that.

Cracking set, the peregrine falcon and snowy owl are my favs (y)

Colour balance is looking a little warm/yellowy on my monitor, as though they were all taken during the golden hour. Otherwise some nice stuff there. It's great to see the 100-400 managing to catch the owl in flight as well as that.

Thanks Tim, may have to get you to calibrate my screen for me next time I see you :D. Was actually quite happy with the owl in flight especially as I had to up the ISO to 800 to get a sensible shutter speed.

Back