No
1. Zion Canyon
3765402660_7a8cb7f094.jpg

2. Grand Canyon
3765401392_104b164bf3.jpg

3. Grand Canyon
3765399966_71e41fd2a0.jpg

Thanks for looking...

Nothing much exciting about the 1st, its a tree in a valley. Doesnt tell me its from Zion it could be lots of places

The 2nd is pretty good but I think there's too much foreground tree and not enough GCanyon.

The 3rd would probably be better landscape not portrait as there's far too much sky IMHO

I'll have another go when i go back to vegas in october then only the shots will be of Bryce Canyon this time...

Thanks for the coments...

Nice photos but flaws have been pointed out. I would love to visit, looks amazing.

Gary.

If I may, I'd like to differ. We visited a few places around the Grand Canyon last Christmas and they certainly reminded me of the visit. I would think that would qualify as a success. No 3 looks like a bit by West Rim? Did you do the skywalk?

Chris

Thanks Chris, I did go up to the Skywalk but it wasn't a part of our tour we went there as a slight free add-on so I didn't go on it. From a photographers point of view would have been an excelent opportunity however i think it is a major eyesore to the natural beauty of the grand canyon and dont believe that it should have been put there.

Thanks Chris, I did go up to the Skywalk but it wasn't a part of our tour we went there as a slight free add-on so I didn't go on it. From a photographers point of view would have been an excelent opportunity however i think it is a major eyesore to the natural beauty of the grand canyon and dont believe that it should have been put there.

We did the Skywalk but not sure it added much and certainly does spoil the canyon. Possibly worse is the quality of the food served by the tribe there.

Consider a trip to Red Rock - that was pretty spectacular in a different way to Grand Canyon.

Chris

Last edited:
Back