A few from the other classes from the BSB Croft

Edit My Images
Yes
Bikes aren't boring. Nice shots, that guy on 15 is really trying isn't he?

Nice shots.
Really like that 2nd shot (great riding style also)

Second shot he almost has his elbow on the floor..:D

Cracking shot and deserves a print..:clap:

Men in biker leathers will never get boring ;) Quite like the first shot..though the bike in the background is a smidge distracting..second one..spot on (y)

#2 is ace - nice and sharp. There used to be a guy in WSB (can't remember who) who would regularly get his elbow on the ground. He had to have custom leathers made with knee pads on his elbows.

2 and 4 are great (y) It's a shame the lights are chopped in 5 as the lighting is really nice in that one and it's a very "dynamic" shot (phew, did I get away with that big word :LOL:)

Thanks, and i agree with most comments made here,

Yes the bike in number 1 in the background is a tad anoying, suppose i could edit that out, but its not in my style, or skill level in cs3.

Number 2 is my fav here, his ridering style is amazing, but is simulair to Chris Walker, amoungst a few others in the WSB like Harga (sp) it really is amazing to see all the different styles out there, one of the reasons why i find the sport has taken over my motorsport season tbh.

Agree with number 5, just had far to much length for cars, thats as taken with just a levels tweak, i could take it futher away due to a fence, and as it got closer less of was in frame.

How about this one? work or not?

Hosted on Fotki

Thanks for all the feed back guys

not to keen on the last one russ but the first couple are very good .. nice riding style. nice angles you got.. nice panning ect ect(y)...

Back