A few from the Quayside (Newcastle)

Edit My Images
Yes
Weather was bright so went on a wander. And what did I find, the place crawling with photographers:hissyfit:

IMG_5335.jpg

IMG_5419.jpg

Anyhow still managed to get these shots of my local world famous landmarks - world famous in Newcastle atleast;)

Probably look very rough - shot exclusively in RAW for first time and lets say my post processing has room for lots of improvement:banghead:

that bloke is chimping on his own in the last shot!

Certainly like the second, the first you could split into 2, go back in the dark and get a shot of the boat, lights up well at night(or it used to) then get a seperate one of the bridge!

I think that the 1st one is very imposing and impressive. I have also been shooting in raw for the 1st time recently!

When was this? yesterday? (Wed) I was going to go down yesterday but, the forecast said fog and drizzle.....it was pretty poor up here so I didn't bother. I'll never trust another good looking weathergirl again.....

Dont worry KenCo1964 your faith in beautiful weather girls can remain - this was shot on Saturday (its taken me this long to process the things;) )

Thanks for the opinions people, yes Matty he was chimping his own pics, and went not chimping he was standing central in my frame:(

Shooting in RAW is the best way - I know that much, it just takes soo much more effort to process each shot:hissyfit:

First shot is really good Warspite - shame about the t/lights and cars though !

Second looks really great (aside from Mr Chimper !) with the foreground cropped right out ... imo !

I like both ... fwiw !

Ps - just getting used to the delights of RAW myself - takes up loadsa cf & pc room tho' !

I like both of these. I know what you mean about photographers all over the place - I went to the zoo at the weekend and they were like the bloody papparazzi

Back