A few from the window light

Edit My Images
Yes
2262836357_e84e7af7ac_o.jpg

2263624878_08598cf359_o.jpg

comments welcomed

thanks
Charlie

Nice face but it distorted by the hands, maybe do something else with the hands.
BUT That is only my opinion. :shrug:
I think the lighting is good.
In a new sitting maybe try one with the hat and one without and do something else with the hands. (y)
I hope someone else sees this and gives you some tips.....

Really dont want to sound too negative but I dont really find either of them that flattering???

I like the idea of the second shot but as any girl knows putting "on" make up means alot of wierd and wonderful faces and putting on eye liner is probably one of the worst!

If you can do it again try a more natural face, maybe applying lipstick!? :shrug:

Sorry, really dont want to be horrible just my opinion :)

no problem at all, i was just taking pictures of them whilst we were sitting around the table. So they aren't posed shots or anything like that, just me snapping away a little bit.

I agree they are not the most flattering, but i wasn't really aiming for that i guess...

LOL, then your female friends are soon gonna stop you taking photo's of them!!! ;) :LOL:

Fake never lasts & always gets found out.
Anyway Im sure you will find some way of snapping her, as you put it. Maybe looking at a view 3/4 on or a shot of her reading a book under a table lamp.

Back