A few from Woburn Safari Park.

Name
Matt
Edit My Images
Yes
spent the day driving through woburn at the weekend, heres a few shots of what was there.

hope you like them :)
1813.jpg

1812.jpg

1811.jpg

1810.jpg

1805.jpg

1803.jpg

Colours, light and composition in the Zebra shot for me but shot 6 is my favourite...Brilliant!

Totally agree with the above comment, throw in the Giraffe shot and you have a lovely trio, number 6 is frankly brilliant the expression just says it all.

My fav is the Giraffe shot but do agree #6 is brilliant great expression:)
pete

The zebra I love. Nr 6 is indeed a very good one and I like the Giraf shot. The first few of the monkeys are overexposed.

thanks for your kind comments peeps :)

the giraffe shot was complete fluke, we were driving past them at the time and i just grabbed my camera and shot at the right time which was good.
the lemurs had to go black and white as i proper fudged up the w/b on them and they were fairly blue! but i managed to recover it quite well i think.
the monkeys had a huge amount of sun light back lighting them so i had to chuck in some fill flash to level it out. never used fill flash in a zoo environment before. and rarely used to use my flash in most uses , now i barely go anywhere with out it. but i suppose thats a confidence thing as i never used to know how to use it! lol

im thinking about putting the rhino shot on a canvas. think it might work well...

Last edited:
The Giraffe shot would look good on a canvas picture as it seems a special moment, i think you had luck on your side to catch that pose. Very well done.

Back