A few more from the hide

Name
Gerald Davies
Edit My Images
Yes
A few more from the hide and something new.

female chaffinch
3470993993_b434eccd0c_o.jpg

Not the best image of a tree creeper, but the best I have so far
3470993557_cb6598b49c_o.jpg

I think the first is absolutely stunning!!! Well done. Your patience is paying off dividends!

Gary.

good stuff, (y) love the female chaffy, and the moss stuff bet she checkin it out for nest lining, is the something new your TC shot, as I dont know if youve managed to capture 1 before

No 1 is a cracker Gerald - lovely sharp detail and tones. I would be pleased with no 2.

You have a excellent perch and bg in all the shots taken from the hide.

Progress eh! Like the lighting on the Shellie.

Thanks sawman. I was refering to mammals when I was moaning about my progress.

I think the first is absolutely stunning!!! Well done. Your patience is paying off dividends!

Gary.

Thanks Gary, the hide is working well and I enjoy paying a visit every time I go ove I see something different

Excellent shots, the first is an absolute cracker.

Thanks PD_BARBS

good stuff, (y) love the female chaffy, and the moss stuff bet she checkin it out for nest lining, is the something new your TC shot, as I dont know if youve managed to capture 1 before

Thanks Just Dave, the moss an excellent bonus for where the hide is. i didn't expect but it does work well. The tree creeper is the first for me. He was seen at the hide by my better half the week before, but no images where taken. So more than happy with this, just need a little more range on the lens.

No 1 is a cracker Gerald - lovely sharp detail and tones. I would be pleased with no 2.

You have a excellent perch and bg in all the shots taken from the hide.

Thanks erding.

Excellent shots, #1 for me. (y)

Gorgeous shot 1 for me although Tree creeper a half point behind. Well done a pair to be proud of.[ :) ]

Number 1 is a cracking composition. If only the tree creeper had been a little bit further up the trunk so the background was clear behind it. Better luck next time!

Number 1 is a cracking composition. If only the tree creeper had been a little bit further up the trunk so the background was clear behind it. Better luck next time!

Cheers grumpybadger. He did wonder up the tree, but moved into the tree and away from the light. I need a lens a little longer to get a good image of him though.

Gerald - Stunning shot, 1 is absolutely stunning. A real cracker.

Thanks Neil

Have to agree - excellent shots. :clap:

Thank You

Looks like your hide is really starting to pay off. Cracking shots (y)

Last edited:
WOW!! First shot is amazing!

Cheers Dawn B

Great shots mate, wish i could get some where to set a hide up :D

I've just been lucky this season. next year I might not be. Although I called over on Saturday and someones been messing about in :nono::nono: Theres a house round the corner that's causing the problem I believe. i cannot prove it, but I think its their kids. Rant over :D

Looks like your hide is really starting to pay off. Cracking shots (y)

Thanks Arron, just bring on the mammals :D

fantastic set gerald...truly awesome mate :clap:

Cheers Mark.

Back