425122238_wpyDa-L.jpg

425123603_25uLy-L.jpg

this was an orange paper roll
425123454_W6Jd8-L.jpg

425123245_HqQat-L.jpg

Carl

Last edited:
i like them all but i am really drawn to NO1, well done

You might want to number your pics as you post, helps us keep track ;)

Number two for me, lovely choice of background colour, very unusual (y)

thanks for the comments, yeah he orange background can work very well and I love adding texture to an image.

just added some numbers, I should really stop being lazy when I post.

Thanks again
Carl

1. processing not for me but i am sure lots of people will like.

2. tad bright on the left imo. but that said the shot is very nice and processed well . also i like the b/g

3. nice control of the light for me .. fun shot.

4. b/g works well again and the shadows really help this shot for me ...well done.

5. again for me the left is alittle to bright but does not take away from a nice portrait and pose.

all comments are imho and to be taken in the best way possible(y)

md(y)

I think they are all fantastic i would be interested to know how you got number 2 to look so clear?

Also with the orange background was that shot on white than you added the orange in ps or was that a proper orange background you had?

Thanks

thanks for all the comments

md. thanks for the detailed response, I wasnt to sure if some of them are a bit to hot, that will be down to my action that adjusts the levels I need to blend that down. so its a pp issue.

Fshoot, theres not one thing that will help with clarity, its a combination of L lens, good exposure and sharpening in photoshop.

the orange background in 2 and 4 is a paperoll I have no idea what the colour is called I got it while back cheap from a studio that was closing down.

the orange in 5 is a filter on my grid shooting onto grey cloth.

Thanks again
Carl

Thanks Pete, the lighting was again a simple setup, large softbox left reflector right and 20deg grid rear.
PP is all about finding textures that work and then blending them usually with a softlight layer in photoshop, i stack upto 4 textures and blend them.
Carl

Back