A few pic of my snakes.

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
These were taken using a mobile phone, cant wait to start taking some with my new camera, roll on xmas.......

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

all i can sssssay is "WHY?" you will probably reply "WHY NOT!" sssssso I will ssssay great shotssssss on Mobile and I wish you lotssssss more on your new camera..( no i dont have a faulty keyboard i was doing an impression of a snake LOL)

all i can sssssay is "WHY?" you will probably reply "WHY NOT!" sssssso I will ssssay great shotssssss on Mobile and I wish you lotssssss more on your new camera..( no i dont have a faulty keyboard i was doing an impression of a snake LOL)

Actually thats a common missssconception about snakes, :nono:they rarely hiss, only when annoyed, I've had hundreds and only been hissed at once or twice, normally when prodding a sleepy snake into a more appealing photo pose :LOL:

Nice boa, nicely marked. Not a fan of carpets myself but very clean marked again.

Good pics for moby snaps :clap:

Not much of a life for the snake, stuck in a plastic box with some newspaper? :shrug:

Not much of a life for the snake, stuck in a plastic box with some newspaper? :shrug:

He takes it down the pub for a couple of pints on weekends :D

Could be some awesome shots once you get the camera.

I dare you to say that on the reptile forum :LOL:

I am not an advocate for the use of boxes, but I have used them and still do.
They provide everything that a vivarium does, 4 walls and security, they just don't look as nice to the eye.

So long as the snake has enough space, and the correct enviroment, it doesn't really matter whether its a box, viv or tank, they don't distinguish the difference.

Boas are ambush predators, in the wild they find a nice spot, sit and wait, for up to weeks at a time for something to stumble in their path, they eat it and then sit for a few more days to digest, then repeat.
The OP has provided Wood, cork bark, for enrichment, which is more than a lot of people do.

He seems to look after his snakes better than most, noticed he had a thermostat on his heatmat. Something you unfortunately dont see that often.

Nice examples of nice boas and pythons

Back