A few recent efforts

Name
Anthony
Edit My Images
No
I've not really attempted much landscape photography of late, but in the last week I've been having a bit of a dabble.

First two shots are just of some farmland a few miles from where I live and the last was taken on Sunday in the Peak District.

Farmers_field_Rowarth.jpg

Farmers_field_Rowarth1800.jpg

Mountain_Stream800.jpg

Thanks for looking
Anthony

These are lovely, however a few tweaks for my own personal taste.

1:
I love the colour of the sky, but the foreground I would personally like to be a deeper richer green and yellow. Just my personal preference.

2:
I love the foreground colour in this, now I want the sky colour back from the first :)

3:
The waterfall whites are a teency bit hot, I suspect lots of contrast but I may be wrong.

Still, just wee gripes which other may not have. I love them all the same,

Gary.

:) Thanks very much for the feedback Gary and I can't disagree with you on any counts.
I perhaps didn't spend enough time on them in photoshop...A common problem with myself :D

Hi, Anthony...nice photos, thanks for sharing. I like outdoor shots with wide dynamic range. I might try to clone out the highline wires and poles in the first two shots to reduce visual clutter that (at least to me) detracts from the main subject.

Your waterfall shot is my favorite and I see you were at f/22, yet the photo seems just a tad soft. Did you resharpen after downsizing for posting on the web? (Downsizing often softens a shot, I feel.)

:) Hi Hunter, thanks for the comments mate.
I have to admit I didn't resharpen after downsizing.

I guess I'm just lazy :bonk:
Will try harder in the future....

Back