A few shots

Edit My Images
Yes
Well I've been asked to post a few shots that i've taken with my Nikon D50, please forgive the car focus!! ;)

80539952_e711955efa.jpg

80539953_db058444a5.jpg

81481388_2550fee5d5.jpg

81481391_fd192fb693.jpg

s200017.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

blue3500001.jpg

Xenon0001.jpg

Hope I haven't posted too many! Please moderate as required!!

Mike

mikeharper said:
Well I've been asked to post a few shots that i've taken with my Nikon D50, please forgive the car focus!! ;)
Nice pics. I like.

(PS - thats not a Focus, its a Honda (oh, and a Nissan?) ;))

Agreed - some nice ones there,
Like the pool pic for the way you have kept the vibrant colours (in particular the pool) despite that lamp stuck right in front of you.

The first colour car pic and the second last colour car pic are also good ones - nice smooth colour, with no annoying reflections:thumb:

Nice shots.

I take it the Honda is the subject of this 'other forum' that get mentioned now and then?

Mike, nice pics of a beautiful car :)

;)

Robert I think there are more than one 'other forum' :D CT gets around a bit, you know :D

Great series of shots, thnx for sharing. Good, clean images.

AquilaEagle said:
Mike, nice pics of a beautiful car :)

;)

Robert I think there are more than one 'other forum' :D CT gets around a bit, you know :D

Ct isnt the one to worry about!

nice shots, i like the B&W, very good

Nice - love the sepia treatment there - brings out the pin-sharp clarity of the subjects very well.

Can I ask what other post prcoessing was done in Photo shop for the Sepia shots, as the final image is very clean. Fancy having a go with the missus's 1 series with those controversial Bangle flamed curves ;)

Back