a few snaps from Prague...

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
whilst in the process of trying to learn CS2, i tried to improve on some shots i took in Prague a few years ago with my sony p&s.

So, here they are, comments welcome...:)

DSC00015a.jpg

DSC00035a.jpg

DSC0002a7.jpg

and a few more (not sure why some of them are soooo small??):confused-

DSC00033a.jpg

DSC00028a.jpg

DSC00025a.jpg

so, to be fair, it's a bit difficult to make them out (how do other users link their photo's?)

I am using photobucket to host, which i know resizes the images - is there another / better way???

think i may have solved the small pic issue - so i am deleting the first lot and reposting - apologies for being such a noob!:)

MAROSSER said:
I am using photobucket to host, which i know resizes the images - is there another / better way???
Yes. PM Matty (Admin) and he'll set you up with your own album space here in Gallery. Let him know the password you want to use. :)

Cheers CT...

i'm also resizing my images before uploading them to photobucket to see if that helps - apologies to everyone else, as usual i don't really know what i am doing (computers specifically, and life in general:D )

LOL. Keep pluggin' you'll get there! ;)

LOL I'm going to have to break your links, but people will still be able to see your pics by clicking on the links. If you want the pics to be visible in the thread you need to resize them to no longer than 800 pixels on the longest side, and no larger than 160kb.

Matt has done a tutorial on reducing pics for the web. :)

http://www.thephotographyforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2406

Nice pics btw.

OK CT,

i'll read the instructions first (well, second:D )

cheers,

OK CT (sounds a bit like the cartoon TopCat - only not)

followed the instructions to the letter (or in truth glanced vaguely and convinced myself i understood!:embarasse )

did i get it right this time - if yes, i will upload the other pics...

if no,:getmecoat

cheers,

2a.jpg

MAROSSER said:
did i get it right this time - if yes, i will upload the other pics...

By George -I think he's got it! :D

Upload away. :thumb:

so, here are the others (fingers crossed, i got the file size thing right, CT will confirm otherwise if not:whistle2: )

You're just showing off now! :laugh2:

Really nice shots! :thumb:

LOL, Now I edited your post instead of hitting the reply button.

Soz mate. stick 'em back in and I'll leave you alone :D

easy, this file resizing lark, don't know what all the fuss is about...:ponders:

9.jpg

10.jpg

there seems to have been a crossed reply (technical doodat!), where my post has been mixed with someone else comments - so it looks like i'm praising my own shots (the very idea!) Ah, i see, 'edit' instead of 'reply...;)

so, here are the shots, and i'll leave the comments to others...:D

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

A cracking set of shots we finally got to see there :thumb: Must pay Prague a visit some day.
regards

cheers stephano,

have to say that we had a great time, and i would highly recommend a visit, in fact we will probably go again this year:woot:

Back