A fewoo from the Zooooo ( finally)

Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
You're out of practice, not a decent gob shot in sight (that side on doesn't count) :p
Love the sloth bear in the tree, yes ok you did well (y)

You're out of practice, not a decent gob shot in sight (that side on doesn't count) :p
Love the sloth bear in the tree, yes ok you did well (y)
Thanks Ingrid, It may not be a tonsil shot, but after all this time away, they need a little re-training
:D

Nice stuff Chris. No's 1 and 4 are my favourites. The cat looking at you with such utter contempt is a winner in my book, and the bear running towards you is nicely intimidating. Good catches.

Nice stuff Chris. No's 1 and 4 are my favourites. The cat looking at you with such utter contempt is a winner in my book,
Thanks Lindsay, contempt, yeah that just about sums it up :D

and the bear running towards you is nicely intimidating.
BTW that's a wolverine, a lot smaller than a bear, but just as dangerous, if not more so.

Lovely set, I have tickets for Chester zoo on the 23rd and can't wait!
Thanks Col, and enjoy when yo get there (y)

@Cobra I think I'll have to take you up on that offer Chris, so I can learn to recognise animals a bit better!

Good set to 'restart' on Chris (y)

Thats a nice set - No3 is almost what I would expect to see as a true wild shot Chris- I did give them a like - but comments are far nicer to receive :)

Les

Thats a nice set - No3 is almost what I would expect to see as a true wild shot Chris- I did give them a like - but comments are far nicer to receive :)

Les
Cheers Les, Whipsnade is quite open, and usually easy to get a "clean shot"
(no, put the .223 away :p )

Thanks for the comments they are appreciated :D

Cheers Les, Whipsnade is quite open, and usually easy to get a "clean shot"
(no, put the .223 away :p )

Thanks for the comments they are appreciated :D

If only more members thought that way Chris :) 223 for a :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Bear wouldnt do the job- I'd need my 243 Sako for that job

Back