a fly

RKC

Name
Bob
Edit My Images
Yes
this is crop, does it work? one thing i am not sure about is the arch like bit below the leaf
any C&C welcome

4136430621_9bf43f759a_o.jpg

That's a great macro shot and I'm by far no expert myself but I would agree to crop the bottom third as it has nothing to offer the photo in my opinion. :)

Last edited:
Nice and sharp not sure but a crop of the bottom could help as the bottom frame blur is a little distracting just because it goes so deep, but still i want a macro

That's a great macro shot and I'm by far no expert myself but I would agree to crop the bottom third as it has nothing to offer the photo in my opinion.

I agree. Fantastic detail though(y)

i like the arch on the lead but maybe cut the bit below it out :)

nice shot

Nice and sharp not sure but a crop of the bottom could help as the bottom frame blur is a little distracting just because it goes so deep, but still i want a macro

thanks for comment, good point about the depth had'nt thought of that

I agree. Fantastic detail though(y)

thanks for comment

i like the arch on the lead but maybe cut the bit below it out :)

nice shot

thanks

seems that the bit below needs to go then
thanks again for evryones comments

Looking good to me, shots are so much better when you get down to their level (y)

Nice picture but I would crop the arch as well.

apologies for late reply
thank you very much for comment, i have cropped out the arch and it does look better

I like it as it is but agree the bottom third should go - could you post your edit so we can see the difference?

I like it as it is but agree the bottom third should go - could you post your edit so we can see the difference?

thank you for comments, heres the new version

4199030741_deac9dfa96_o.jpg

Yep - a definate improvement (y)

Back