A FRIEND

Edit My Images
Yes
Hey everyone.Not posted in a while so i thought i would put a few i took of my friend the other day.Had a little tweaking(sharpening etc).Still new to this so any comments and feedback would be welcomed with open arms
cheers (y)

315.jpg

225.jpg

138.jpg

#1 (modulo the cut off elbow) and #2 (needs a CCW rotation) are both nicely composed and with nice facial expressions.

I would suggest adjusting the white balance for all of them -- it's very yellow at this point. It's too bad that #1 is a bit OOF, and I wonder how much can be saved by sharpening some more. #2 has her holding her hands together a bit awkwardly, though.

no 3 out of those is my fav ..

although i would personally crop it abit tighter but thats only me..

md(y)

I mostly agree with the above.

Lovely smile she has..... I think I would enhance the lips a little too in #1 & #2

Steve

thanks for the comments folks.All taken on board.Number three was my favorite too.Remember when you were starting out and you took your first photo you were really pleased with?Well that was mine ha ha(would have been in tears i think if you had all ripped it apart)
:shake:

Number 3 gorgeous, but agree with white balance and sharpening :)

Hi all.
Thanks for all the good comments.Well chuffed.Ok so this white balance thing............what exactly is it that needs changing?Does this mean the whites need to be............whiter? :thinking:

she is a beautiful lady. i think you've done well to capture and show this.

the colour temperature seems slightly too warm for me. If you shot in raw this is easy to fix, if in jpeg then its a lot harder/impossible.

i'd also try some mono's, these could work well in mono

nice work

2 and 3 for me

in 3 its the eyes smiling at you that pull you into the shot - love it

Hi all.
Thanks for all the good comments.Well chuffed.Ok so this white balance thing............what exactly is it that needs changing?Does this mean the whites need to be............whiter? :thinking:

Hi
I don't know which software you are using but if it is one of the Photoshop's try the following on picture number three.

Open the levels pallet.
Select the centre eye dropper (grey).
Click the eye white once, and then OK.

Open the hue/sat palet.
Push the saturation slider to the left a little.

Well done.

Graham

#3 for me as well(y)

nice set of shots (y)

If using PSE6, goto Enhance, adjust colour, remove colour cast.
Then click on the white of the window frame.

OR use Adjust Colour for Skin Tone from the same menu, and click on her nose.

The latter works much better on piccie no.2 :)

Here's #2 with altered WB:
bird%20on%20bed.jpg

NB sorry about speed, photobucket down for maintenance this morning so on my own box.

Back