A great day for macro

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Spent a few hours in the garden chasing beasties. I am still looking for a nice macro of a bee. This macro lark is addictive :) Hope you like them. All shot handheld and various random settings till I saw something on the screen.

10z0dj4.jpg

j16mgp.jpg

30w1pcp.jpg

qmz507.jpg

2jcf28m.jpg

2lxe1yt.jpg

qq79xi.jpg

qrhtnc.jpg

Any C&C welcome

Last edited:
CGeezer

The images are far to large @ approx 2mb each & even on broadband they are taking to long to download. People will just not bother to wait for them & will go to the next thread.

Regards Toonie

The images are far to large @ approx 2mb each & even on broadband they are taking to long to download. People will just not bother to wait for them & will go to the next thread.

Yes I think you was right!

Good attempts, the last 2 are the best, bit more practise with the focus I think is the order of the day here CGeezer, keep at it Mate. ;)

Good attempts, the last 2 are the best, bit more practise with the focus I think is the order of the day here CGeezer, keep at it Mate. ;)

I would agree with the above but I do like the last - keep at it ;)

Good attempts, the last 2 are the best, bit more practise with the focus I think is the order of the day here CGeezer, keep at it Mate.

Yes I will do, I was spoilt for choice as there were bees wasps and hover flies all over the place at a relatives garden, unlike my small yard where I live I only see one or two bees in the day. Practice makes perfect :) Thanks for the comment Alby

I would agree with the above but I do like the last - keep at it

#7 was my favourite but I can see the last one has more space and maybe more interest. I noticed I had some really bad smears on my photos and tried cleaning the lens and mirror with a cleaning kit. I'm too worried to touch the sensor and I can see all the smudges that are ruining my pics. Need to sort this out it's bugging me :(

Thanks for the comment Daysleeper40

Back