A Hairy Day Out in Cockfosters.

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
Yesterday the family and I went to the Enfield Steam & Country fair at Trent Park in Cockfosters [love that name]. Gorgeous day, very bright sunshine,played havoc with the pictures, but we had fun. Got home and did some pp, only to discovered that several of the 'candids' I grabbed were, well, a little hirsuit. I am thinking these guys should have had a class all of their own! They are wonderful! :LOL:

#1 - The Heavy Horse Judge
hairy4.jpg

#2 - nope, NOT the same guy
hairy3.jpg

#3 - Wondering around the classic cars
hairy2.jpg

hairy1.jpg

Apologies for quality, I know its not great this weekend, but we all have off days, and yesterday was definately one of mine. :shake:

Anyway, rest of the not very good pictures Here

Love number 2 LL, great bit of backlighting.
Dont apologise about the quality, they look fine to me. You cant always maintain the high standard you produce.
Dean:)

Nice all the shots should be in B/W for me personally.

Cockfosters...was where the Luftwaffa pilots were sent for interogation during the war, oh and uboat oficers etc.

They did not get beaten up or anything like that, it was very physcological stuff.

So much so thet the Lutwaffa pilot Von Werra stated he would sooner be interogated by 20 ss oficers than one brit.

As Von werra got back to Germany a great story in its own right a lot of our tactics were employed by the Germans.

Sorry for drifting off there.
All the ebst,
james

Admit it LL, you have a fetish for hairy men :LOL:
Great set of pics, loving #2, but they do look a strange breed don't they? :thinking:

I often have rubbish days! Nice hairy shots! as the others have said #2 is the one!

Nice all the shots should be in B/W for me personally.

Cockfosters...was where the Luftwaffa pilots were sent for interogation during the war, oh and uboat oficers etc.

They did not get beaten up or anything like that, it was very physcological stuff.

So much so thet the Lutwaffa pilot Von Werra stated he would sooner be interogated by 20 ss oficers than one brit.

As Von werra got back to Germany a great story in its own right a lot of our tactics were employed by the Germans.

Sorry for drifting off there.
All the ebst,
james

Don't apologise, thats something I certainly didnt know about the area, so thankyou! ;)

And thanks for the comments guys!:D

Back