A liitle help please PP skills not up to the job

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
I went to the a street fair yesterday and found this fencing demonstration. The trouble with the shot as I'm sure you can all see is the background is so cluttered.

My pp skills aren't up to removing the clutter, any advice on the best way to do it would be gratefully received. If anyone wants to have a play with a high res version let me know (y)

Clearly didn't have my brain in this morning, would one of the mods be kind enough to move this to the post processing forum please:)

A very crude and quick attempt. Not easy off this low res shot.

The foils were very hard to get close too.

2461910245_9980621747_ocopy.jpg

Tell me to remove if you think it is pants.

Thanks Tiler, much better than I could manage. What technique did you use to get this?

Basically I painted the background. Because of the contrasting colours I colour picked the stage upstand just behind the fenceer on the left. Then painted in the background with a very soft brush. I had to zoom in to 1800% to try and get the foils right.

Took about 20 mins.

Basically I painted the background. Because of the contrasting colours I colour picked the stage upstand just behind the fenceer on the left. Then painted in the background with a very soft brush. I had to zoom in to 1800% to try and get the foils right.

Took about 20 mins.

I'll give that a go on the high res version, thanks very much for your time(y)

Thankyou for moving this thread, oh nameless Mod:)

Back