A Little Boy

Hopefully, it should grow to full size when you click on it. Well it does on my computer. Can you give it at try please. Thanks.

Or maybe this will work. Trying to paste first pic from my gallery. Please be patient. :wave:
EXPERIMENTS_034_CC_Medium_.jpg

The picture is rather small. Will it grow up?

;)

:LOL: HUN....

Great portrait and well time capture. I think it would benefit from a bit of Photoshopping/editing, to get rid of the little droplet of drool on the side of the mouth, and the nose candy :) (I do understand all babies have it though, my two produce an endless supply of the stuff...lol)

Thanks for your comments Marcel. I haven't acquired any editing software yet and try to get the best I can from the camera, however it looks like I may have to make a purchase in the near future. :wave:

Yup, I like LL's edit.

The shot is a very good one already, but also has the potential to be even better with some tweaking :)

For image editing software, you might want to look at Corels Paint Shop Pro (a cheaper alternative to Photoshop). You can download a 30 day trial I think from their website www.corel.com

Wow! How he's grown!

I must have missed the linky, sorry. Now he's all big I can see we have a good basic shot which despite small shortcomings as mentioned above can be worked on. The soft areas can be sharpened and the drool, etc cloned.

Nice edit LL! (y)

Thank you to all for your comments and assistance. I appreciate the help and the picture now looks a lot better thanks to the special touch from LadyLens. :)

Great image there!

Can I ask what may sound like a daft question and probably is, how do you sharpen specific areas of an image, like the eyes here?

Glad you like it silver fox...its always a bit iffy editing a baby shot, they are quite personal.

sepulchre - depend on the software used, but generally you select the specific area [so in photoshop, using the lasso tool or even circular selection tool in this instance], then apply the programs sharpening tool to the selected area.

Back