A little Help With These Two Please

Name
Marc
Edit My Images
Yes
I just don't know what it is with me and people pictures i just can't ever seem to get it right in my mind,

1. I am trying for the intimate crop but just can't get it right, help..!!

2. Does it look too saturated.?

3. Would it look better in mono for the intimate look..?

Think i'm going to stick to dogs in future.

2856619120_a68fffe2d6.jpg

LARGE version.

i think the shoulders shouldnt be cropped out, bit more DOF and maybe the male subject's eye's to be shut but apart from that i cannot see any further big worrys in my beginner knowledge...

Hi Lurch......just love the name by the way.

The chap has his right arm (cropped) out the picture,This makes him look open and not very intimate towards his partner maybe if he had his arm going across to her shoulder/neck and as Gazedd says have his eye shut,you may have a winner.

But thats how i see it..........

Del.

Thanks for the suggestions, can't reshoot these unfortunately as they are flying to Egypt soon so i just wanted to try and make the best of what i have here

Hi Lurch.
The below would be my version, but not to everyones taste, maybe not yours.

Anyway i felt your image did not capture the moment,.
So i opted for mono in channel mixer, a little boost with curves, and some vignetting via filter>Lens distortion..

There it is GONE

Hi Lurch,

I think they look strained in the pose that they are in. The chap looks as though he leaning down too much and the lass looks like she is straining her neck. I had a go at it myself, hope you don't mind.

I have gone for a tighter crop to rid you of the problem of arms as you cannot reshoot. I also rotated it to make the pose look a bit more comfortable. Added a layer for Gaussian blur and then faded it. Next I made it black and white. See what you think :)

edit.jpg

Back