A little more colourful wire wool :D

MWHCVT

In Memoriam
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
I was sat here wondering what to make my 8,000th post on TP so started flicking through some stuff that I had in my archive of photo's that have not been seen on flickr or TP yet :D

So here it is (y)

Wirewool Fun by mwhcvt, on Flickr

As with all my images C&C welcomed and appreciated (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Congratulations on your 8000th post Matt,

Personally I like the natural colours of the shot.

What a surreal shot, its fantastic. How did you do it?

Congratulations on your 8000th post Matt,

Personally I like the natural colours of the shot.

Congratulations on your 8000th post Matt :clap:

Bit psychedelic colours but good

Thanks Dave, Indeed psychedelic would be a great way to describe it :LOL: here's to the next thousand :D

What a surreal shot, its fantastic. How did you do it?

Thanks, it's really easy to do this is made up of two exposures one for the colour on the tunnel and one for the wire wool spin with the colours coming from changed in PP to the levels of the RAW files :D

Matt

Well done on getting to 8000 Matt :clap: and just to think you started it all just to get in the classifieds section :LOL:

I like this one. Whilst the colours aren't natural they compliment each other in this one.

Well done on getting to 8000 Matt :clap: and just to think you started it all just to get in the classifieds section :LOL:

I like this one. Whilst the colours aren't natural they compliment each other in this one.

Thanks I'm pleased with this one as you say the colours just work together (y)

Classified Dear,
Me Dear,
No Dear...:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'll confess that I have used classifieds occasionally (y) maybe once ever 1,500 posts :D it's the critique sections that have drawn me well and truly into this forum and the people that make them so wonderful (y)

Matt

Back