Name
Julian Elliott
Edit My Images
No
Morning all

Been traveling extensively the last three months and only stopped last week. Taken in the Netherlands; Vietnam; Italy and Russia before going back to Vietnam.

This is from September and is a little short but I tried to include as many photos as I could.

Appreciate any comments!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TE8aU5O_Bw

great collection man! when you are traveling where are you staying? to airbnb? please post some more pics. I love to see new places

Hi there!

Thanks for that :)

When am I traveling? The plan is to return in early September 2020 to properly catch the rice terraces at their best as well as take in the wonder of Hanoi, Ninh Binh, Ha Long Bay and Hoi An.

Accommodation is mostly hotels with a home stay or two depending on location.

there is not cheaper the airbnb rentals? or you can find good cheap hotels? I have never been in Vietnam, and I don't know how things workout there...anyway will be lovely to see some more pictures of Vietnam. I would love to visit but I can't unfortunately

there is not cheaper the airbnb rentals? or you can find good cheap hotels? I have never been in Vietnam, and I don't know how things workout there...anyway will be lovely to see some more pictures of Vietnam. I would love to visit but I can't unfortunately

If you're talking in terms of general travel then there are many options. The most expensive part is actually getting out there!

Vietnam offers anything from hostels to home stays to high end hotels. It all comes down to your budget at the end of the day.

If you're talking in terms of general travel then there are many options. The most expensive part is actually getting out there!

Vietnam offers anything from hostels to home stays to high end hotels. It all comes down to your budget at the end of the day.

got it...well how much did it cost this travel going and back ?

Back