!! A Model !!

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
At last !:LOL:

after some very good advice last night i managed to have a little play this morning..

hope this is getting better..

charlie_.jpg

thanks to all that offered advice..:clap:

md(y)

Much better MD - though quite how you regressed to that age for another self-portrait I just don't know :thinking:

He looks a bit pink on my screen, but then kids do come in all shades! So watch your WB settings as someone suggested yesterday

The shadow around this wee chap's butt looks a little odd though, when you 'wipe-out' the foreground to white, try using a very soft brush at about 600-700pxs, that should give you a softer edge to the body shadow

Coming on leaps & bounds there mate (y)

thanks mate like it.(y)

as for the regression thats the drink for you..:naughty:

many thanks all noted down for refference ...

md(y)

Fabulous shot! you look so young too! :p

Definite improvement technically .... and the lens will last longer, less likely to crack under the strain :D

Excellent mate, your portrait photography is definitely constantly improving - (prefer Diddy Daves crop due to the extra space.)
Happy to see those lights are getting properly used. Very nicely done (y)
cheers buddy i am feeling better about what im doing every time i have another go with them also and mainly due to the help on here..:clap:
Definite improvement technically .... and the lens will last longer, less likely to crack under the strain :D

:thinking:thanks mate....under the strain of the models :naughty: or the power of the lights....

md(y)

Back