A Natural Spotlight

Name
Les
Edit My Images
No
As the title says the natural spotlight hits the yacht as the early evening sun is almost horizontal.
Shot last Friday 28th after in rained most of the day till about the last hour of day light, location Wells next the sea.

Thanks for looking, Les F

MG_4273-Yt-1.jpg

Wow, that is a fabulous light and well captured. The overall picture still appears just a little too dark for my liking, but does highlight the boat, the foreground and the buoys very well.

Also, equally impressed with the sharpness and lack of noise, great capture.
Jas

Right place and right time .. (y) ... superbly done Les ... :clap:

Fantastic light and great use of it m8 ... :D

:p

If I'm not mistaken it's a MacGregor 26, lifting keel and water ballasted.

Nice Photo!

Excellent. I like it. I don't thinks its to dark as the light hits the key object's nicely.

Like your previous shot, lovely composition & colours. There are many buoys but where are the rest of boats? On dry dock or did you sink them in order to capture this one on its own????

Thanks all your input means a lot. Misty there is so much space around this area its easy to get the shot with just one boat in.

Les F

Thanks all your input means a lot. Misty there is so much space around this area its easy to get the shot with just one boat in.

Les F

Lucky you. :) I live near a marina where the yachts are tied up , except for an odd one on dry dock. Again lovely shot (y)

Back