A nice little self portrait . . .

Ian D J

Michael Fish
Name
Ian D J
Edit My Images
Yes
. . . taken with my Sony C902 mobile camera during a quiet moment at my workplace earlier on today. Even did the greyscaling and contrast/brightness tweaking using the phone itself!
Then I ended up liking the picture a lot. I don't know why but I do and am using it as my "official" avatar.
Now, for some reason not yet known to me, I've decided to show the picture in full in here and ask you to let me know what springs to mind as soon as you look at it.

Iansicon08.jpg

One person said "Blackadder". What are your thoughts? :eek: :naughty: ;) Bearing in mind that it was freezing cold at the time and I was all snugly wrapped up trying to stay warm.
Have to admit that this is probably the bravest (or stupiest) post I've done to date so gawd knows what kind of reaction I'll be getting!

Last edited:
Ian.... what are you doing in a marijuana factory?

Ian.... what are you doing in a marijuana factory?

:LOL: I wish that is the case. Oh, I don't do drugs and never will . . . but, boy, I'd be guaranteed the mother of all Christmas bonuses, and I'd be very happy in my job!
In case you are wondering what those things are behind me, those are baby tomato plants that's only just been potted up. Sorry it's nothing too terribly exciting. Just as well as I'd be constantly having the munches!

Perhaps this thread should be moved to the Out Of Focus section. :D

Last edited:
Well, I've come back to this thread to see what's been said and also to review my photo with a fresh mind now that it's the morning (c'mon, we all do that) and I think it's the eyes.
I've sent the same thing to my ladyfriend (poor thing) and she said the first thing that got her attention was how she was really drawn towards the eyes and how they appear to bore into her. She also liked the black and whiteness of it.
Anyway, I think I've seen and heard enough, time to let this thread run it's course. :D :D But, hey, thanks for taking the effort in taking a peek at this picture and leaving your thoughts about it. :) (More like this: :cautious: )

Back