A night on the M42

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, #1 for me. The red and blue lights really work together and some nice light in the sky.

Cheers.

Cheers, was pretty lucky with that. It was a big american styled lorry with lots of blue lights on it. :naughty:

Nice work Ben I may have to check this location out when I'm down that way on Sunday (y)

Matt

Is this the Linthurst Road location?

Cheers. It is a pretty good location, probably the best closest to me anyway! And yes it is, its on the map from an old trail I did. Enough room to park up close on the pavement too!

Linthurst Road @52.35453,-2.013845

I thought it was Linthurst Road, just from the look of it (y) It's a location that I want to do as it should be perfect for sunset trails :thinking:

Matt

hah, it was my plan to get a sunset - but as you can probably tell from the photos I was a bit late... :bang:

hah, it was my plan to get a sunset - but as you can probably tell from the photos I was a bit late... :bang:

Been there mate, I've raced around at supid speeds trying to get on location in time for the sunset :wacky: check out my POTD challege for this year I did get a great light trail a yesterday that I'm sure you will love (y)

Matt

Been there mate, I've raced around at supid speeds trying to get on location in time for the sunset :wacky: check out my POTD challege for this year I did get a great light trail a yesterday that I'm sure you will love (y)

Matt

Yeah, thats a sweet shot. The fish eye looks so good, need to get myself something wider. (y)

Subscribed to your thread also.

Yeah, thats a sweet shot. The fish eye looks so good, need to get myself something wider. (y)

Subscribed to your thread also.

Cheers (y) I wouldn't get anymore lens until you've made your mind up on the switch of systems (y)

Cheers (y) I wouldn't get anymore lens until you've made your mind up on the switch of systems (y)

Yeah, thats true! Going to leave it for the time being. :thinking: At least when/if I make the switch I will get a fair chunk back for my new 1.8g and I shouldn't loose any money on my Tamron as my brother gave me a good price.

Back