A pair of Dragons

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
I think this is the right place... not like most of the dragons getting posted at the moment! I took these on a walk about in Cardiff a while back and have only just bothered sorting them out now becasue I'm sat bored in a hotel room while away with work

IMG_2622.JPG

IMG_2640b.JPG

Honestly the second is not doing anything for me :( it's just a little too plain and lacking in interest, now the first that's a really interesting image I love the idea of making use of the sun :thumb: and the flare just set's it off (y) but that said it would have been so much better if you had moved to have the flare out of the dragons mouth :(

Matt
MWHCVT

I did get this one too, but I still haven't sorted myself out with software to clone out the flare below the dragon, and I thought that the sun out of the mouth meant the interesting detail in the mouth was lost; what do you think?

IMG_2628.JPG

I like no.1 for the reason I don't like number 2; which is that the building gives it a bit of an industrial / touristy kind of feel. Whereas the first one's silhouette masks that.

I like what you have done with the sun.

In number 3, that would be quite simple using a programme called GIMP (free)

I like no.1 for the reason I don't like number 2; which is that the building gives it a bit of an industrial / touristy kind of feel. Whereas the first one's silhouette masks that.

I like what you have done with the sun.

In number 3, that would be quite simple using a programme called GIMP (free)

Thanks Joe, useful feedback. I keep saying I'll sort out some editing software, but it's finding the time to get to it around work... maybe this winter!

Back