Critique A quick Christmas day Selfie.

Well it looks like you got the focus right and bonus points for no arm extended towards the camera like your usual selfie :p

Great picture quality and processing, but I notice that your eyes are below the centre line of the picture. So we're literally looking down on you, as if you were in an inferior position. There's plenty of room to crop it just above your head.

Hi Jordon, nice work, but you didn't say what camera and film you used!

I'd be inclined to crop that quite severely; I think you are positioned quite stragely in the frame. Something like a portrait crop with your right eye close to the upper left third intersection... (can't be right on the third, or you'd lose the top of your head, can't be doing that!). Interesting, slightly bemused look which I can recognise... when will this shutter actually fire? :)

Hi Jordon, nice work, but you didn't say what camera and film you used!

I'd be inclined to crop that quite severely; I think you are positioned quite stragely in the frame. Something like a portrait crop with your right eye close to the upper left third intersection... (can't be right on the third, or you'd lose the top of your head, can't be doing that!). Interesting, slightly bemused look which I can recognise... when will this shutter actually fire? :)

Ha ha! I used Agfa Vista 200, which may well be my last roll of the stuff as my Poundland doesn't seem to be stocking it anymore.

Black on white looks great.:arghh:

Back