A quick HOW TO Question?

Gav

Edit My Images
No
Can somebody please advise me how with the use of photoshop or elements how you can take a picture, for example a red car and make everthing in the picture black and white apart from the car which retains the red colour.

Any advise would be grateful,

Cheers Gav

easy way, open your image, duplicate it, desaturate the top one, using eraser paint the colour back in .
HTH

Hi Gav, I've changed the links in your post to URL's instead of inline images, as they're over our rules of 800pixels longest edge, and 160k. :)

If you resize please feel free to edit them back in :)

Kind Regards

Good job Gav! I like the BMW pic a lot. :thumb:

Nice shots Gav, is the shot with the BM scotland or the lake district? And did you crop the VW like that, or take the shot like that.

mfwild13 said:
Well maybe you could wash it before you take the photo next time :D Nice photo though:thumb:

I had drove about 50 miles on british winter roads, I do try to keep it clean :innocent:

Boon said:
Nice shots Gav, is the shot with the BM scotland or the lake district? And did you crop the VW like that, or take the shot like that.

Its the lakedistrict mate, the picture of the Golf is how it was shot on the camera, not cropped, only thing I have changed is the colour

Cheers Gav.

Back