A quiet cigarette

crusher

Greengrass
Name
Keith
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken on the Guidhall Steps in Portsmouth yesterday.

C & C welcome.

DeepInThought.jpg

I like. Nice gritty treatment of the image. How much did you crop off the original? Would perhaps just like to see a little more of the steps around her (if that's possible).

I like. Nice gritty treatment of the image. How much did you crop off the original? Would perhaps just like to see a little more of the steps around her (if that's possible).

Thanks. I took a little of the bottom but quite a lot off the top as there were too many people about. I wanted to get her on her own and didn't want to wait about too long in case she spotted me and moved!

i like that (y)

Thanks.

Nice shot. I would go the other way with the crop, taking away more of the empty sapce to the left. Just an opinion mind.

I'm always wary of someone taking offence. A busy place that would normally attratc tourists with cameras is usually best.

Nice shot. I would go the other way with the crop, taking away more of the empty sapce to the left. Just an opinion mind.

Thanks for commenting. I thought about a tighter crop, but I quite like the way she has some space to stare into, if you see what I mean.

I like this a lot. There's something about these candids that really do it for me.

I've got to get out there and give it a try.

Thanks. I've only tried a couple of these and this is the first one I've liked enough to share.

I'm always wary of someone taking offence. A busy place that would normally attratc tourists with cameras is usually best.

Thanks. I take the "scaredy cat" route with a long lens! It helped on this occasion that there were quite a few people about - and it's a popular area for photographers.

I like this and think the B&W does it.

Jim M

I like it! Great shot, i really like how her feet are pointing in at each other.

I like this and think the B&W does it.

Jim M

Thanks. I think these types of shots are always better in B & W. This is the first time I've really tried it.

Nice one mate, I like it loads (y)

Ta muchely.

I like it! Great shot, i really like how her feet are pointing in at each other.

Thanks. I think a lot of women sit like that - don't know why!!??

I love the mono treatment on this, very nice image. (y)

Thanks. Nothing special about the conversion - only used a preset - I've been pleased with these though and intend to experiment more with B & W in future.

(y)Agree with the above, excellent shot and works very well in B&W. I love the fact you have captured her with her feet pointing towards each other. Nice work!

Relly great shot (y)

Actually even if this picture has nothing common with what im about to write (does it make any sense? my english is far from good), it reminds me one girl i saw about year ago. Didn`t have any camera with me and im sad about that every time i remember her. She was so beautyfull that even if i dont remember faces i do remember her exactly...

Anyway, don`t really know why i wrote that, well i just did :D

So once again, lovely shot!

(y) I love the fact you have captured her with her feet pointing towards each other. Nice work!

Thanks for your comments - you're the second one to mention her feet - funny what people pick up on!

Relly great shot (y)

Actually even if this picture has nothing common with what im about to write (does it make any sense? my english is far from good), it reminds me one girl i saw about year ago. Didn`t have any camera with me and im sad about that every time i remember her. She was so beautyfull that even if i dont remember faces i do remember her exactly...

Anyway, don`t really know why i wrote that, well i just did :D

So once again, lovely shot!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts (and there's not that much wrong with your English) :)

Back