A single Daffodil.

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
I was doing some shots of the kids today out and about and thought I would get a shot of this plant..;)

Daffodil.
Daffodil_web.jpg

MD(y)

Fantastic shot. Love the sky behind it and the clarity of the daffodil

Jo

Hiya Dave,

That is a lovely shot, well done. The sky is gorgeous and the daff looks like a big yellow windmill. Were you lying on the ground to get the shot?

(BTW a great background for dust control, I can see a spec left of the daff and quite a few on the right.)

Cheers

Dawn :)

Dave

Lovely shot love the clarity and the composition, the yellow and blue play nice off one another.

Cheers

Nigel

Fantastic shot. Love the sky behind it and the clarity of the daffodil

Jo

Thank you...

I love it. How did you get the sky so accurate, any fiiters?

No filters just a few tweaks in lightroom ;)

Hiya Dave,

That is a lovely shot, well done. The sky is gorgeous and the daff looks like a big yellow windmill. Were you lying on the ground to get the shot?

(BTW a great background for dust control, I can see a spec left of the daff and quite a few on the right.)

Cheers

Dawn :)

Your correct Dawn ;) I do need to sort out the sensor:| Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Dave

Lovely shot love the clarity and the composition, the yellow and blue play nice off one another.

Cheers

Nigel

Cheers Nigel(y) Must meetup again soon buddy...!!!

Dave(y)

Nice shot - it would make a good stock shot - nice and simple - plenty of space for text - says spring. I like it.

Nice shot - it would make a good stock shot - nice and simple - plenty of space for text - says spring. I like it.

Thank you for your comment Andrew;)

Regards MD(y)

Back