A Toned Alexis

Name
Les
Edit My Images
No
Sorry but another Alexis shot, converted to mono and toned just go give a slight edge to the shot.

Les F

Alexis-3_5361.jpg

That works for me. I love the position of the eyes, they make the picture stand. Alexis is a great subject which you have captured well.

no need to apologise about posting pics of such a great model. I really like this shot and the conversion.
the only thing that throws me off is how much darker her left eye is compared to the right it seems much darker than the difference between the skin tones left to right.
Carl

you need to open her right eye up a bit, shes squinting.
ace pic though

Beautiful model, great pose, focus is good, just a bit hot on the right side of her face.

I dont know about the burn out on the left side of the face the light looks a little harsh, was that intensional?

The neck folds distract my eye

Thanks everybody your comments are appreciated, the left eye I was,nt sure about I will try balance that, it is a little hot on her right cheek agreed the light being bright was intensional as for the neck folds thats what happens when you turn your head ok clone em out but it would,nt look natural so they stay.

Les F

Nice to see you doing something different Les

I had a funny recently, a studio shot of mine won a comp as best portrait. Was entered in another comp locally and was slagged a bit for composition. Another comp and it was slagged for something else (I forget now). Oh, and the client loved it more than 30 others and bought a biggie of it !!!

So - first rule of images

If it's for a client and they love it - it's perfect

If it's not for a client and you love it - it's perfect

If it's not for a client and you don't love it but others do - it's perfect

If none of the above - bin it!!!

DD

Cheers Dave, sort know what you mean. I do like it but need to balance the eye first me thinks

LesF

haunting eyes very nice (y)

Back