A very difficult studio sitting .....

Edit My Images
Yes
Well, during a home studio sitting today my cat wanted to get involved and so i thought i'd snap a few of her, although the damn thing wouldnt pull away from the background so theres quite a bit of spill :bonk:

But anyway, ive not taken any photos of her before other than on the phone so here goes

Heres Poppy, 5 month old Colourpoint Ragdoll x BSH

What a beauty.

Can't comment on technicalities of the image but I like what I see.

Cute cat, although I get the feeling there's a massive dog called Zeus with a spiked collar out of frame waiting for dinner.

They seem a slight touch oversharpened - it's difficult when it comes to our furry friends because of all the...well fur! lol

Do you ever get any problems with the old claws on the flooring material?

thanks Diane, technically they arent the best, just look at the patchy BG :shake: you notice a lot more when theyre online

They might be a bit oversharpened Graham yes, just shows the same amount isnt needed for all animals LOL - claws seem fine on the vinyl so far, the nice new calfskin sofa however....................... :help:

Last edited:
What a beauty, absolutely gorgeous cat. A bit to sharp, but hey you can't expect them to sit there and wait till you've got your stuff ready to shoot.

Back