A view of Prague from the Castle.

Edit My Images
Yes
239822897-L.jpg

Beautiful shot, B&W rendition makes it and gives it a timeless feel.

Great effort(y)

Beautiful shot, B&W rendition makes it and gives it a timeless feel.

Great effort(y)

thanks very much, one thing I loved about this view is it's hard to spot a TV antenna :)

It is a very nice shot, I have always wanted to visit Prague. The architecture looks amazing.

thanks very much, Prague really is a great place to visit and we had a fantastic NYE there.

I can remember some of the stag-do I was part of in Prague..a trip to the castle was one of the highlights.

Your choice of black & white captures the feel of the city perfectly, a real nice picture.

I was amazed by the wide array of buildings there with weirdly shaped modern ones right next to ancient olde worlde architechure. It makes an interesting mix!

I can remember some of the stag-do I was part of in Prague..a trip to the castle was one of the highlights.

Your choice of black & white captures the feel of the city perfectly, a real nice picture.

I was amazed by the wide array of buildings there with weirdly shaped modern ones right next to ancient olde worlde architechure. It makes an interesting mix!

it is a very interesting place, thanks glad you like the pic...I intend to go back again.

Very nice shot. Prague is such an awesome city, by day or by night :)

indeed it is, thanks mate.

Back