A Wee Bridge

Edit My Images
Yes
Have you blended a different exposure for the sky with one of the landscape?

Its a nice capture - at first was expecting a larger bridge, then I spotted it;)

Very good:thumb:

Warspite said:
Have you blended a different exposure for the sky with one of the landscape?

Its a nice capture - at first was expecting a larger bridge, then I spotted it;)

Very good:thumb:
Yea that's what i did, but theres a big nasty dark line giving it away i think :(

Can see a dark line at edge of hills vs sky, but then I can see original pylon lines are still intact in sky. Is that a lorry in distance on the road. Nice shot btw

LOL...posted at same time as you. How did you keep pylon lines if putting new sky in ? Assume you played with blending of layers ?

DJW said:
LOL...posted at same time as you. How did you keep pylon lines if putting new sky in ? Assume you played with blending of layers ?
Zooming in to 400%ish and getting a low opacity soft edged small eraser onto them, took some time but it adds to the thought of the sky actually being real :)

Ref dark line I had same probs when processing Hay Bale I posted on here recently. In the end I zoomed right in until I had a brush of about 2 pixels & then "dodged" the line out until same tone as rest of horizon.

Other options are to use Gaussian blur on layer mask plus look at Filter -> Other -> Maximum or Minimum (can't remember which) when Layer mask is highlighted. One of them eats so many pixels into layer mask making the join less visible

Back